Representatives from 90 institutions nationwide will participate in the 10th Annual College Fair at Warren City Hall (1 City Square) on September 27 from 6-7:30 p.m. Whether you are just starting your college search, or have already picked your favorites, you can gain a lot of valuable information at Warren’s College Fair.
Below are tips on how to prepare for the fair:
- Review the list of colleges that will be represented at the fair. Research these institutions beforehand to see if they offer a curriculum that interests you.
- Decide what locations you will consider.
- Make a wish list of campus amenities.
- Keep an open mind. There will be colleges at the fair you may not have considered. If you see a booth that interests you, stop and ask questions. You might be surprised at where your search takes you.
Below are questions you may want to ask college representatives:
- What standardized testing does your school prefer: the SAT test or the ACT test?
- What is the graduation rate in my major?
- What is the teacher-to-student ratio?
- Will I need to schedule a college admissions interview?
- Is there an open house coming up?
Lastly, don’t forget to bring a small notepad. You will want to take notes to get the most out of the college fair.
Registration for this event is not required, but is recommended. To register for the City of Warren’s 10th Annual College Fair, click here.
For a full list of participating colleges click here.