The U.S. Census Bureau has positions available for Field Representatives in Macomb County. The starting salary is $16.08 per hour, including a 10% night differential for hours worked after 6 p.m. and 58-cents per reimbursable mile driven.
Requirements are as follows:
• Must complete an assessment and a mock and structured job interview
• Must have six months of general experience and/or education
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must have an insured and working automobile
• Must pass a security background check
The data collected for the census helps determine the number of seats each state has in the U.S. House of Representatives. It is also used to determine how billions of dollars in federal funding is distributed to local communities.
To request an application, call us at 800-865-6384, Ext 15, or email us at Chicago.Recruiting@Census.gov.