COVID-19 has led to businesses temporarily closing and several events canceled. This has left many Warren residents wondering if their favorite annual event will take place in 2020. Here is a list of some of the most popular annual events in Warren and their current status. Please keep an eye on this page, as we plan to update it when we hear of any changes. (Status as of September 17, 2020)
Spring Animal Vaccination Clinic – Canceled
Fall Animal Vaccination Clinic – Canceled as of August 7, 2020
Over 80 Luncheon – Canceled
Rotary Spring Carnival – Canceled
Lions City Fair – Canceled
Warren’s Greatest Garage Sale – Canceled
Summer Day Camp – Canceled
Warren Concert Band Summer Season – Canceled; Keep an eye on WarrenConcertBand.com for announcements regarding upcoming performances.
Concerts at the Square – Canceled
Warren Birthday Bash – Canceled
Warren Civic Theatre’s presentation of “Frozen Jr.” – Postponed; New date to be determined
Warren Civic Theatre’s presentation of “Roald Dahl’s Matilda, the Musical” – Postponed; New date to be determined
Bunert One Room School House Open House – Postponed until further notice.
Movies at the Square – To be determined
Friends of the Library Book Sales – Re-opening on Friday, July 10, 2020; The store will be open on Fridays from 9 a.m. – noon, as well as the third Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. – noon. Book donations will not be accepted at this time. Bookstore shoppers, please be sure to practice courteous distancing and wear your face masks.
Farmers’ Market – Opening on Sunday, July 12, 2020; Open Sundays from 9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. with the following guidelines in place:
- Vendors at Warren Farmers’ Market will accept CASH payments only, at this time.
- The Warren Farmers’ Markets will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Public restrooms are available.
- There will be no drinking fountains available for use.
- Customers are asked to practice social distancing.
- It is highly suggested that masks be worn while shopping at the Warren Farmers’ Market.
- Customers should not touch items for sale. Please tell the farmer/vendor which item(s) displayed you wish to purchase.
Document Shredding Day – On Schedule for July 25 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. at City Hall
Food Truck Rally – Canceled
Harvest Treat – Tentatively scheduled for October 17, 2020